Thursday 24 June 2010

Maasai Mara, Kenya, 2011

Some of you may have read Richard Long's posting on the Message Board recently entitled:
POSSIBLE KENYA SAFARI - JUNE/JULY 2011

If you missed it, he wrote, "As some of you know I visit the Maasai Mara in Kenya twice a year and stay at Governors' Camp www.governorscamp.com which is the home of the Big Cat diary.

"I have been asked if I would be prepared to organise a safari and I am willing to do so. I am therefore at this stage canvassing views to see how many people may be interested in attending. There is absolutely no commitment at this stage. This trip will be limited to a maximum of 16 people.

"One of the best times for safari is during the migration which is usually from June through to September. Because of its popularity the camps do get booked many months in advance hence my suggestion of a visit in June/July 2011.

"Please let me k now if you are interested and as I have said there is absolutely no commitment at this stage. Once I have an indication of numbers who would like to come I can ask Governors' to prepare the costing. Normally there is a strict limit of 15 kgs of luggage on the internal flights which are on small aircraft. There may be a possibility of having this increased but this will depend on the number of people who want to come and the cost. "

If this sounds appealing then go to the link on the Message Board and read the full details:
http://www.nikonownermagazine.com/subscribers/phorum/read.php?1,30786

If you are no longer a Nikon Owner subscriber, to re-subscribe to Nikon Owner magazine and interactive website at the special price of £59, please email me at gillian.greenwood@nikonownermagazine.com with your name, daytime landline and mobile telephone number or call me on 0207 828 8971 between 2.00 p.m. to 5.30 p.m. Monday to Friday. Please note that I am on editorial in the mornings but can take your call in the afternoon.

Kind regards,

Gillian Greenwood
Features Editor/Events Coordinator

--
Nikon Owner magazine
40 Churton Street
Pimlico
London SW1V 2LP
Tel: +44 020 7828 8971
Fax: +44 020 7976 5783
Website: www.nikonownermagazine.com

No comments: